- Dr. Deshpande and ReNeu Featured on Longhorn Network
- Thanks to the Longhorn Network, Dr. Pryor, and Dr. Sentis for a great piece on robotics at UT.
- Hand-Exoskeleton Poster Winner
- The Hand Exoskeleton wins First Place in the intra-departmental poster competition.
- Upper Body Exoskeleton in production
- Meka Robotics starts fabrication of the Upper Body Exoskeleton.
- ReNeu Lab featured in Alcalde Magazine
- Special feature on robots Alcalde magazine
- Two papers accepted in ICRA 2014
- Congratulations Taylor Niehues and Dongyang Chen.
- ReNeu Participates in LongHorn 10K Run
- Dr. Deshpande, Stephen Riutta, Taylor Niehues, Youngmok Yun, and Nhat Ho all made it through the difficult run. Way to go!
- Nhat Ho was highlighted in UT's 2014 commencement ceremony.
- Nhat Ho is a former ReNeu lab member and 2014 Cockrell School Graduate. He was singled out as an example of the very best of what UT has to offer. We agree. dd>
RENEU Robotics Laboratory
Welcome to our lab website. We seek to apply the robotics methodologies and technologies to analyze and understand human biomechanics as well as neuromuscular controls. Based on our analysis we develop robotic assistive and rehabilitation devices to improve the quality of life for disabled and elderly population. We are undertaking many exciting projects in the fields of human motion analysis, biomechanics, neural controls, robot design, and dynamics and controls.
The Lab is part of the Mechanical Engineering Department at The University of Texas at Austin. We are located at the third floor in the Engineering Teaching Center (ETC).
ReNeu Robotics Lab
- 3.130, Engineering Teaching Center, Austin, Texas 78712