- Dr. Deshpande and HARMONY on The Hook
- "Peace, Love, and Harmony" gives a great perspective on the benefits of rehabilitation robotics.
- The exoskeleton HARMONY on NBC news
- KXAN does a story on rehabilitation and the HARMONY exoskeleton. Checkout the video and article on their website.
- BBC interviews Dr. Deshpande on HARMONY exoskeleton
- Dr. Deshpande talks about the exoskeleton HARMONY on BBC 5-live podcast. Checkout the video at 26 minutes 20 seconds for details.
- UT releases article on The Upper Body Exoskeleton "HARMONY"
- ReNeu Robotics is excited to share its most recent robotics project with the world.
- Kaci Madden awarded prestigious NASA Space Technology Research Fellowship (NSTRF)
- The NSTRF is given to those NASA believes will contribute to innovations in space technologies.
- The Upper Body Exoskeleton "HARMONY" featured at SXSW
- ReNeu Robotics showed off HARMONY at the UT Village SXSW showcase
RENEU Robotics Laboratory
Welcome to our lab website. We seek to apply the robotics methodologies and technologies to analyze and understand human biomechanics as well as neuromuscular controls. Based on our analysis we develop robotic assistive and rehabilitation devices to improve the quality of life for disabled and elderly population. We are undertaking many exciting projects in the fields of human motion analysis, biomechanics, neural controls, robot design, and dynamics and controls.
The Lab is part of the Mechanical Engineering Department at The University of Texas at Austin. We are located at the third floor in the Engineering Teaching Center (ETC).
ReNeu Robotics Lab
- 3.130, Engineering Teaching Center, Austin, Texas 78712