- 2014 Best Robotics Conference Paper Award at the DSCC 2014
- Authors: Bongsu Kim, Aurelien Rodot, and Ashish Deshpande
Title: Impedance Control Based on a Position Sensor in a Rehabilitation Robot contributions to robotics and biomechanics
- Pei-Hsin Kuo Graduates with a Doctorate in Philosophy
- Congratulations to Dr. Kuo and his contributions to robotics and biomechanics
- Prashant Rao wins ME Fellowship for outstanding Teaching Assistant dt>
- Prashant is awarded the H. Grady Rylander Longhorn Mechanical Engineering Club Excellence in Teaching Fellowship from the School of Engineering for 2013-2014. P rashant's hard-work and devotion to education is a testament to his character. dd>
- The Upper Body Exoskeleton has arrived
- A one-of-a-kind, 14 DOF exoskeleton joins ReNeu!
- Dr. Deshpande and ReNeu Featured on Longhorn Network
- Thanks to the Longhorn Network, Dr. Pryor, and Dr. Sentis for a great piece on robotics at UT.
- ReNeu Lab featured in Alcalde Magazine
- Special feature on robots Alcalde magazine
- Two papers accepted in ICRA 2014
- Congratulations Taylor Niehues and Dongyang Chen.
RENEU Robotics Laboratory
Welcome to our lab website. We seek to apply the robotics methodologies and technologies to analyze and understand human biomechanics as well as neuromuscular controls. Based on our analysis we develop robotic assistive and rehabilitation devices to improve the quality of life for disabled and elderly population. We are undertaking many exciting projects in the fields of human motion analysis, biomechanics, neural controls, robot design, and dynamics and controls.
The Lab is part of the Mechanical Engineering Department at The University of Texas at Austin. We are located at the third floor in the Engineering Teaching Center (ETC).
ReNeu Robotics Lab
- 3.130, Engineering Teaching Center, Austin, Texas 78712