- The Upper Body Exoskeleton "HARMONY" featured at SXSW
- ReNeu Robotics showed off HARMONY at the UT Village SXSW showcase
- 2015 IJRR Publication
- Authors: Taylor D. Niehues, Prashant Rao, and Ashish Deshpande
Title: Compliance in Parallel to Actuators for Improving Stability of Robotic Hands During Grasping and Manipulation
- 2014 Best Robotics Conference Paper Award at the DSCC 2014
- Authors: Bongsu Kim, Aurelien Rodot, and Ashish Deshpande
Title: Impedance Control Based on a Position Sensor in a Rehabilitation Robot contributions to robotics and biomechanics
- Pei-Hsin Kuo Graduates with a Doctorate in Philosophy
- Congratulations to Dr. Kuo and his contributions to robotics and biomechanics
RENEU Robotics Laboratory
Welcome to our lab website. We seek to apply the robotics methodologies and technologies to analyze and understand human biomechanics as well as neuromuscular controls. Based on our analysis we develop robotic assistive and rehabilitation devices to improve the quality of life for disabled and elderly population. We are undertaking many exciting projects in the fields of human motion analysis, biomechanics, neural controls, robot design, and dynamics and controls.
The Lab is part of the Mechanical Engineering Department at The University of Texas at Austin. We are located at the third floor in the Engineering Teaching Center (ETC).
ReNeu Robotics Lab
- 3.130, Engineering Teaching Center, Austin, Texas 78712