- ReNeu Lab featured in Alcalde Magazine
- Special feature on robots Alcalde magazine
- Two papers accepted in ICRA 2014
- Congratulations Taylor Niehues and Dongyang Chen.
- Jonas Fox - Lab Manager
- ReNeu Lab takes a collective sigh of relief.
- New members
- Saadia Razvi and Zhe Xu join the lab.
- ReNeu Lab's most useful member yet
- New 3d printer joins ranks.
RENEU Robotics Laboratory
Welcome to our lab website. We seek to apply the robotics methodologies and technologies to analyze and understand human biomechanics as well as neuromuscular controls. Based on our analysis we develop robotic assistive and rehabilitation devices to improve the quality of life for disabled and elderly population. We are undertaking many exciting projects in the fields of human motion analysis, biomechanics, neural controls, robot design, and dynamics and controls.
The Lab is part of the Mechanical Engineering Department at The University of Texas at Austin. We are located at the third floor in the Engineering Teaching Center (ETC).
ReNeu Robotics Lab
- 3.130, Engineering Teaching Center, Austin, Texas 78712